quinta-feira, 27 de maio de 2010

Isto, tinha de estar aqui.



Waking up and the bed was made
No one looked me in the eye
More I try, More I cry
And it’s all for the best

Watched my brother cutting grass outside
Sitting on the porch he told me
It’s a long way to go before we can rest
But it’s all for the best

solo

You’re so beautiful it sings
On a lonely lazy morning
And when I see you rocking back and forth
Whispering that it’s all for the best

One day the stone will roll away
Soon you’ll see anekatips.com
you’re far away from home but never far away from me
And that’s all for the best

solo
(…and say you love me)

Promise me, son, not to do the things I’ve done
Walk away from trouble
(at the end of the day)

Say you love me
say you love me

Let’s just say you love me
Oooooohh

Sem comentários: